Historical Paulding Courthouse - Courtyard
The first two courthouses of Paulding were built in the county seat of Van Wert. In 1854, Paulding County purchased land to build another courthouse in the county seat of Dallas. In 1892, the new courthouse was constructed.
The building has been renovated several times throughout the years. The George T. Bagby Annex building was constructed in 1990. In 2008, the new Watson Government Complex opened and was dedicated to the Watson family. The new site is located at Constitution Boulevard in Dallas. The complex is the location of the courthouse and the administration offices for Paulding County.