ADD YOUR EVENT TO ACCESSPAULDING
An event listing is FREE. Our aim is to make this site as comprehensive as possible, so please send us your events!
Submitting Your Event to AccessPaulding:
Listings must be for events in the Paulding County - Dallas - Hiram area, or in Counties of Cobb, Carroll, Douglas, Bartow, Polk, or Cherokee, including the areas of Acworth, Adairsville, Austell, Bremen, Carrollton, Cartersville, Cedartown, Douglasville, Kennesaw, Lithia Springs, Mableton, Marietta, Rockmart, Smyrna, Temple, Villa Rica, Vinings, and Woodstock. Events in Atlanta will be considered on a case by case basis.
The type of events that AccessPaulding features include
- Arts & Crafts Festivals
- Classic Car Shows
- Holiday Related
- Museum Events
- Outdoor Events
- Special Events
- Sports, such as 5K's, 10K's, etc.
- Visual Arts
- Events must be open and of general interest to the general public.
- Events must have firm dates established; admission info; location; brief description of event (approximately 100 words)
- Contact Name as well as Email Address and/or Phone Number must be included or a Website address for more information.
- The event organizer who submits the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated by those who submit the event.
Additional Events, other than what is listed above, may be included at the discretion of AccessPaulding.
- There is no charge for listing of events.
- We do not accept any liabilities that may occur through errors in postings, omissions and inclusions.
- Please allow at least 2 - 5 business days for your submission to be reviewed and posted.
- AccessPaulding retains the right to edit postings for grammar and clarity and to selectively post submitted events.
- AccessPaulding reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason.
- We place no guarantees on a listing or of the timeliness of such an inclusion.
- Entries without full contact details will not be considered.