Event Submission Criteria
AccessPaulding Event Pages (listed by the month the event is being held) are updated regularly to include the most useful, comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate information possible.
Listings must be for events that have appeal to residents and visitors to/in the Paulding County area, or in Counties of Cobb, Carroll, Douglas, Bartow, Polk, or Cherokee, including the areas of Dallas, Hiram, Acworth, Adairsville, Austell, Bremen, Carrollton, Cartersville, Cedartown, Douglasville, Kennesaw, Lithia Springs, Mableton, Marietta, Rockmart, Smyrna, Temple, Villa Rica, Vinings, and Woodstock. Events in Atlanta will be considered on a case by case basis.
Submitted event should have appeal to visitors and residents / community members or draw a large number of people to the above area(s).
The type of events that AccessPaulding features include
- Arts & Crafts Festivals
- Classic Car Shows
- Health Fairs
- Holiday Related
- Special Events
- Sports, such as 5K's, 10K's, etc.
- Visual Arts
- Events must be open to the general public.
- Events must be of a general interest to the public.
- Events must have firm dates established; admission info; location; brief description of event (maximum of 100 words); Contact Name as well as Email Address and/or Phone Number. Website address may also be included.
- The event organizer who submits the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated by those who submit the event.
- Logos and Flyers are accepted, and may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Events must take place within or near Paulding County, or in areas as listed above.
Additional Events may be included at the discretion of AccessPaulding.
- There is no charge for listing of events.
- We do not accept any liabilities that may occur through errors in postings, omissions and inclusions.
- Please allow at least 2 - 5 business days for your submission to be reviewed and posted.
- AccessPaulding retains the right to edit postings for grammar and clarity and to selectively post submitted events.
- AccessPaulding reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason.
- Auditions, workshops, recitals K-12 school performances and camps are not eligible for submission
- .Events such as restaurant specials, garage sales, fundraisers, benefits, school bazaars, events presented by an elementary, middle or high school, etc. are not considered tourism-related events and will not be included.
- "Adult" oriented entertainment or salacious content will not be included.
- Events of a political, religious or highly sensitive nature will not qualify for submissions.
- Educational and business seminars, etc.; grand openings; open houses; ribbon cuttings; job fairs; special deals and offerings; petitions; personal and/or private events; yard sales; workshops; and support groups will not be listed.